Everyone claims their New Year’s Resolution is to eat healthier, go the gym and lose weight… but we are here to say that all those resolutions are overrated. The only resolution you should be making in 2015 is to eat more Mexican food.
- With the spices, flavors, meats, cheeses and vegetables, it’s a feast for your taste buds.
- You can learn new words like Flautas or Ensalada Fresca.
- The sizzle of fajitas will warm your hands on a chilly day.
- Margaritas make for the perfect post workout hydration.
- Warm chips and homemade salsa are waiting for you when you sit down.
- Taco Night is sure to start your week off right.
- No Sunday Funday starts with coffee.
- Happy Hour is the perfect chance to be social… no one wants to drink alone.
- If you are feeling extra healthy try the Vaca Flaca Grilled Quesdilla.
- Its budget friendly… can you say 2 for 1 margaritas?
We all know you’ve given up on the gym already, take a resolution you’ll actually stick to and eat more Mexican food!